We fully understand the importance of confidentiality and data protection of your schematics. We designed the platform with a tremendous investment in Security from the ground up, to help ensure data is protected in accordance with its confidentiality, sensitivity and industry standards while processed within the platform.
- First and foremost: CADY does not store user Netlist and BOM files.
- The communication with CADY is always encrypted using TLS 1.2 with strong cipher suites and subject to industry best practices.
- Incoming traffic is filtered by multiple layers of protection including Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- CADY leverages multiple state-of-the-art AWS built-in security functions, services and tools such as AWS Cloudfront, CloudTrail and Guard duty.
- CADY regularly performs vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
For more details contact us to receive CADY's security whitepaper.