We fully understand the importance of confidentiality and data protection as it pertains to PCB schematics and other sensitive data. We designed the platform with a tremendous investment in Security from the ground up, to help ensure data is protected in accordance with its confidentiality, sensitivity and industry standards while processed within the platform.
- First and foremost: CADY does not store customer NetList and/or BOM files.
- The communication with CADY is always encrypted using TLS 1.2 with strong cipher suites and subject to industry best practices.
- Incoming traffic is filtered by multiple layers of protection including Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- CADY leverages multiple AWS built-in security functions, services and tools such as AWS Cloudfront, CloudTrail and Guard duty.
- CADY regularly performs vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. Executive summary reports are available to customers upon request and subject to NDA.
- The access to CADY facilities is restricted to authorized personnel, using a physical access control system. Data center security is fully controlled by Amazon.